Senior HR Business Partner
Are you a senior HR professional who likes to have an impact and contributes to the future of a growing organization? Then read on quickly and check whether this will be your new challenge.
What are you going to do?
As an experienced HR business partner and trusted member of the management team, you are able to contribute to the further development of the successful growth strategy for Daikin in Sweden. You stand firmly in your shoes and demonstrably makes the difference. You support, advise and work closely together with the Managing Director. Concrete and convincing when necessary. You can easily switch from an advisory to a supportive and operational role. And with the same ease you communicate in both Swedish and English. The management team, you support and advise in the implementation of the personnel policy and you understand that the colleagues of the commercial department have different needs with respect to HR service as compared to the technical service colleagues in-house.
In addition to the aforementioned colleagues, you also work in this role with colleagues from the EMEA headquarters organization Daikin Europe located in Belgium. Based on previous experience, you know how much fun it is to work in a Swedish affiliated company of an international organization.
Areas of attention in your range of tasks:
• strategic development
• strategic personnel planning
• talent development and retention
• management development
• employee satisfaction
• identify, develop and facilitate training solutions
• performance management
• an experienced HR generalist with at least five years of relevant work experience and a completed relevant bachelor/master education (additional HR specializations are a plus)
• a professional who has proven him/herself on a strategic, tactical and operational level and who is capable of lifting HR within the organization to a 'next level'
• someone who can quickly switch to personnel policy and procedures
• solution-oriented, result-oriented and able to perform well both solo and as a team
• an advisor with good knowledge of employment and labour laws
• a colleague with excellent communication skills and organizational sensitivity
• a manager with coaching experience
• a partner who communicates as easily in Swedish as in English (both orally and in writing)
• someone with excellent knowledge of MS Office (HRIS systems are a plus)
We offer you:
• a varied and independent job with an international market leader
• required training and support
• an attractive salary with excellent fringe benefits.
Daikin, as a passionate market leader, is committed to an ever better climate. We do this from our core values: professionalism, drive, reliability and connectedness.
Daikin Sweden is a subsidiary of Daikin Europe N.V. Daikin is a global leader in the air conditioning market and market leader in Sweden. Our head office is located in Stockholm. In addition to the products for the air-conditioning market, we also focus on the market segments for heating systems, cold water machines and cooling technology. With this we deliver climate solutions for the residential, commercial and industrial markets.
Interested in strengthening our team?
For more information about the position or the procedure, please Andrea Montanari, 010-7222402.
The procedure consists of
• a telephone intake and an online capacity test
• a meeting with the Managing Director and management team
• a contract subject to a positive live assessment